Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Action

Today's theme for the 30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge is Action. I knew I could count on my active household to put forth a photo opp sooner rather than later. If it's one thing I can depend on in my house, it's that something will get broken, someone will cry, and someone will hit their brother. Okay, that's three things. But it all boils down to action. This morning, my bedroom was bathed in morning sunlight and I stripped off the sheets from our bed and threw them in the washer. Immediately, my daughter and our new kitten, Dewey, saw the stripped bed as an opportunity for a quick morning wrestling match, and I got this shot:

 
For such a sweet little kitten, he has killer hunting instincts. His poor little teddy bear got a couple fangs to the jugular on this one.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment